Kitchen Before & After

3.09.2011



When I first saw this kitchen I thought, "do I have the energy to tackle this enormous job?" Needless to say, after a complete gutting of the kitchen, I now love my kitchen with the exception of my electric cooktop! When we started this remodel natural gas was not available; therefore, I did not get my Viking stove. Now natural gas is available so I plan to replace to electric cooktop very soon!


~~~BEFORE~~~


~~~AFTER~~~



I am linking my "before & after" kitchen to one of my favorite blogs...so many great bloggers are participating in this event!
http://bit.ly/gOwfwt

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

11 Comments »

This entry was posted on 3.09.2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

11 Responses to “Kitchen Before & After”

  1. This is gorgeous and you should post a lot more pictures. We like to look at lots of pics to see all the details. I don't like my cooktop either, but we are totally electric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful kitchen. Love the hood and thanks for adding more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kitchen! Oh...and your two little fur boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the tour has begun!!! I am speechless! well maybe not entirely...this is beautiful! What a magnificent space!
    ;-D Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing difference!! Well done. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! That is amazing!! It looks wonderful! Thanks for popping in and becoming a follower. I am your newest follower too!! Also - PLEASE pop in again to enter my GIVEAWAY which is going on now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great job it looks awesome. I am also loving your jewelry.

    Camie
    Twist of Dazzle

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW your kitchen is to DIE FOR! Two islands, Lucky. Love the black island with the wood cabinets. Dontcha just love the before and after Party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I simply love everything about your new kitchen, especially the green wall color.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! I read all of them and I promise to reply! :-)