SUN STAND STILL

4.02.2011

Have you read the book SUN STAND STILL? If not, I highly recommend it! It was written by the Pastor of our church, Steven Furtick of www.ElevationChurch.org

What happens when you dare to ask God for the impossible?
Dreams are realized. Lives are transformed. The world is changed. And the impossible happens.


How can a Mom fuss at her 14 yr old son when he dumps his backpack on the floor when this is what I saw?


Thanks to Pastor Steven for having such an amazing spiritual impact on our 14 yr old sons life!
Pastor Steven's Blog: www.stevenfurtick.com



This book has impacted so many people! I have recently been receiving custom orders for my
SUN STAND STILL necklace design!
I feel blessed and honored to make these for those impacted by this book!







I've been designing jewelry for almost 14 years but this design was a first! My son came into my office with his old distressed cross charm in hand requesting that I make him a necklace that included his favorite Bible verse. He had my undivided attention! I went to work on it immediately!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

7 Comments »

This entry was posted on 4.02.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “SUN STAND STILL”

  1. I'm gonna get it - I've been wanting to get a new book after reading the "Heaven is For Real"! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny, You will love SUN STAND STILL! Such an amazing book!
    "Heaven is For Real" is also an awesome book too! Jackson read it in 24 hours! He LOVED that book! In fact, everyone I have spoken to about "Heaven is For Real" has loved it! (including my friend Beth...she can't put it down right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what passion your son is developing for God! Can't wait to see what God does in his life. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is AWESOME...the relationship he will have with God...Nothing better! I am your newest follower!

    I would LOVE to have you link up to my PARTY! WHASSUP WEDNESDAY!!

    And I have a party button you can grab and put on your blog so your friends can come too:)




    *ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for your son. This sounds like a wonderful book.

    I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great view I recently hit on your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my incipient comment. I donĂ¢€™t know what todiscloseexcept that I have enjoyed reading. Correct blog. I will keep visiting this blog very each.

    generic nolvadex

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so encouraging about your son--especially at his age! I love your necklaces too. Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! I read all of them and I promise to reply! :-)