A Great Find....

6.20.2011









































I am very blessed to be able to work from home! On most days you will find me just beyond our red front doors designing jewelry for my wonderful customers! I have customers in & out all day but somedays I am not able to be here when they come to pick their items up! (but I also ship tons of orders out each week) For the past year, I have kept a small table by our front door with what I call "The Spirit Factory basket" where I leave my customers jewelry orders so they can pick up at their convenience!
While thrift store and antique shopping this past week with my Mother and friend, Beth Chapman....I found a large old table/desk that I LOVED! The minute I saw it I knew it would be the perfect table by our front door! (better than the smaller one I had been using)
I paid a whopping $20.00 for it!! Don't you just love a bargain?

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

8 Comments »

This entry was posted on 6.20.2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

8 Responses to “A Great Find....”

  1. What a great find, and it is just perfect for that spot. I love the way you accessorized it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! Gotta love a bargain and I LOVE what you did with yours. I especilly am admiring your lovely silver vase you placed n it! Beautiful!! xo

    :D Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The desk is just perfect for that space! Bargains like that are just too good not to grab! Have a great week!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is is great find! I love the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table was a great find at a great price...you've decorated it nicely.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! I read all of them and I promise to reply! :-)