Outdoor Living

7.05.2011

Outdoor living is my favorite place to be! We spend as much time as we can outside! Having a pool, outdoor kitchen, TV, outdoor furniture, etc...allows us to take full advantage of the outdoors!








Waterfall cascading into the pool makes us feel as if we are living the mountains!





Having an outdoor fireplace and hot tub allows us to enjoy the outdoors year round!























We also have a fire pit in rear of our house!
We have so much fun in this area with our family and friends!















share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

10 Comments »

This entry was posted on 7.05.2011 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

10 Responses to “Outdoor Living”

  1. Oh, Rhonda, what a lovely backyard you have. Fun times for sure ...
    Have a wonderful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all, Rhonda! Enjoy the rest of the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like the perfect place for fellowship, fun and relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous place to play! Your yard is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who needs a house with a backyard like that! Gorgeous... and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Everything you need to enjoy a perfect summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, your backyard is amazing. such a beautiful outdoor haven.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you happen to have house plans to share? Love your home exterior and pool area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had house plans I would definitely share them with you but I don't. Thank you for the sweet compliment!

      Delete

I love to get comments! I read all of them and I promise to reply! :-)