A Perfect Wedding Gift

9.27.2011


When I give a gift to someone...I always like to personalize it!
Below are two wedding gifts that I gave to friends!
I simply love "letter art"!
Each frame included the last name of the bride & groom,
their first names and their wedding date!
I bought the "letter art" from:
AlphabeticArtPhotos 

I also made a hand stamped necklace for each of the brides
with the bride & grooms name along with their wedding date!


~~~Gift for Ryan & Krystal~~~

Framed "letter art"


Hand stamped necklace for the bride!




~~~Gift for Mike & Julie~~~

Framed "letter art"

Hand stamped necklace for the bride!



Let me know if I can help you with your next wedding gift!
Nothing is better than a personalized gift!
~~~rhonda~~~


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 9.27.2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “A Perfect Wedding Gift”

  1. Lovely gifts! Home made means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky bride and groom to receive such wonderful personalized gifts. You are so talented!
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! I read all of them and I promise to reply! :-)