~~~Home Sweet Home~~~~

12.11.2011


I grew up in the beautiful Smokey Mountains of North Carolina in little town called Waynesville, NC! My entire family still lives there so I get to visit many times throughout the year. But my favorite time to visit is when it snows! Needless to say, when I saw the photos that Photographer Ed Kelley had taken of downtown Waynesville after a winter snow storm, I was completely blown away at what he had captured with his camera! Ed is a very talented photographer...I hope you will visit his website or better yet drop in to visit him & his wife, Jo Ridge Kelley, who is also an amazing artist herself at their charming studio in downtown Waynesville. You will find Ed and Jo living close to nature and creating exciting works of art! Note: All the photos I have featured and many more are on Ed's website which explains how to purchase prints!











share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 12.11.2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “~~~Home Sweet Home~~~~”

  1. Beautiful, beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like scenes from a movie. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are fantastic photos! A true wonderland -
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! I read all of them and I promise to reply! :-)