Turquoise & Orange Are Such Fun Colors

7.03.2012

Turquoise and Orange are two of my favorite colors together!  Every where you look this season I see these colors and I LOVE it!  I have been getting lots of request for custom pieces using these colors so I decided to share....


This Orange Leather Necklace is Adjustable....
one size fits all.  $23



Turquoise flower "one size fits all" $8


Turquoise Leather bracelet with Orange Turquoise Cross at center.  7.5 in length $20

You can visit my website to see more designs:


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 7.03.2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Turquoise & Orange Are Such Fun Colors”

  1. I've never thought of teal with orange before but it looks really good! And your new laundry room is simply wonderful! I like what you did with your grandma's canisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! I read all of them and I promise to reply! :-)