Healthy Baked Zucchini Chips

3.24.2013


My biggest weakness is chips of ANY kind.  I will always pass over the "sweets" for yummy chips.  These days I am trying really hard to make healthy choices in my diet; therefore, I came up with this idea to make chips from Zucchini.  I just gathered a few items from my pantry that I thought would make the zucchini taste great.  
They turned out amazing...I have a new favorite snack! 
My family ate them ALL in 10 minutes!
They were delicious!





Ready for the oven!



You have to try these!!! Let me know how you like them! 


Baked Zucchini Chips

1 zucchini, sliced 
1 cup of milk
1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt + pepper

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. 
Pour the milk in one small bowl place the sliced zucchini in the milk.
Combine all the other ingredients on a plate.  Take the zucchini slices one by one and "roll" them in the crumb mixture. Place the coated zucchini on a wire rack coated with cooking spray on top of a cookie sheet, and bake for 30 minutes. 

These were to die for!!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 3.24.2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Healthy Baked Zucchini Chips”

  1. This reminds me of the way we used to make eggplant--fried ... this looks healthier. I should try it with eggplant tho it loses moisture so quickly. I've also make plantain chips which are delcious but also fried and sliced ever so thin. Your recipe looks so easy. I will try it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! I read all of them and I promise to reply! :-)