#Pray For Chris Corsi / #PrayForChrisCorsi

6.18.2013

Saturday, June 15, 2013 seemed like an all around fun summer day for the Corsi family.  However, that all changed with one phone call.  NOTHING turns your world upside down more than to hear that your child has been hurt.  Dan and Christa's 17 year old son, Chris had suffered serious injuries after diving into a swimming pool and hitting his head.  He fractured his c6 vertebrae and injured his c5 & c7; therefore, he is currently paralyzed from the chest down.  BUT this tragic story does not end here.  Chris has thousands of people praying boldly for him that he will recover completely gaining total sensation from his head to his toes!  

I declare by faith that Chris IS receiving God's abundant healing power right now & that Chris IS steadily improving!



PLEASE join me in praying for Chris!!!


If you would like to join us in our FAITH that Chris can and will be healed in Jesus name, we would be so grateful for your prayers!!! 


"By His stripes, we are healed". Thank you, Lord, for bringing your awesome healing power into Chris's body.


Proud Mom on Prom Night a few weeks ago!!!!



Please show your support on Twitter:  #PrayforChrisCorsi

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 6.18.2013 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “#Pray For Chris Corsi / #PrayForChrisCorsi”

  1. I happened to be at SAS picking up cakecakes for some great friends of mine, when I saw the jar of rubber bracelets and the "Pray for Chris" lettering. I read your story and nearly broke down in tears in the cupcake store. I'm so very sorry that this has happened and I am keeping Chris in my prayers. I'm not trying to toot my own horn here...I mean, I've prayed plenty of prayers in my day and have had the answer to be an emphatic no from the Holy Father; however, it seems when I pray...especially for others...the Lord hears me and I get a positive answer, So I will be keeping Chris in my "special" prayers...the ones that truly come from my heart. I pray that he will be healed very soon...and I'll be sure to share this on my facebook and twitter. Be at peace and always look up...Many of God's abundant blessings, Mary T

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! I read all of them and I promise to reply! :-)